Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Indiestarter II

As I did last week, I'm picking a new comic-based project on Kickstarter and Indiegogo and give them some ZombieCatBacon(TM) love, and see if I can help move some new creators towards publication, or assist in some other worthy project.

So today on Kickstarter we have Exquisite Corpse, from Cary, NC:


The comic book was written one page at a time, but each artist only saw the final panel from the page before theirs.  A little bit funny, a little bit scary, and a little bit erotic...it's the story of a worm that becomes a flying cat and befriends a robot.  Together they...well, you'll have to read it to appreciate it. :)

I lived near Cary for a while (Raleigh) and I really enjoyed living in that part of the country. Good luck to Jason Tyne-Zimmerman on his campaign. His is not a huge goal, so go give him a boost, why doncha?


Yes, you could



Over at Indiegogo, I found this striking piece of work - Lumina
Lùmina is a bright, colorful italian graphic novel project by Emanuele Tenderini and Linda Cavallini, authors of many titles previously published by names such as Sergio Bonelli, Delcourt, Ankama, Mondadori, Hachette, Les Humanoïdes associés, DeAgostini, Panini.
Yes, the fundraising is in Euros, but don't let that stop you. And to my French and Italian readers, get on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment