Friday, January 15, 2021

Bye

I think it’s time for Zombie Cat Bacon to take a permanent dirt nap. I need to be me. ZBC was fun but it doesn’t really serve a purpose anymore. All of the ZBC outlets will merge back into my personal channels, and into my new Substack newsletter It Was A Day.

Shockingly, I had nearly 1000 people reading this when I was doing it somewhat slightly consistently between 2010 and 2018. But I fell off due to life and I have grown increasingly uncomfortable with the anonymity, believe it or not.

I really don’t think I have anything to hide so I’ve decided to publish under my name and write about things that might interest those of you that have read what I’ve written before and those of you who have no idea who I am or care.

I have so many passions and interests and ideas that I want to share and discuss and explore. So I’ve just decided I’m going to do that in a different format in a different way and I really would appreciate it if you went along for the ride. 

I am going to resurrect All Blogs Go To Heaven. I won’t talk much about comic collecting (but I might). I won’t touch on politics really at all (you’re welcome).

Not sure what comes next but I’m excited about it and I can’t wait to work on it and I would really love your input so thanks. And thanks for reading the crap I wrote over the last 10 years


No comments:

Post a Comment