Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The End is Coming: "Or not" edition

Remember this?
I will be transferring approximately 15 long boxes from my car...to the vehicle of a collector from Minnesota
Allow me to edit that for you:
I will NOT be transferring approximately 15 long boxes from my car...to the vehicle of a collector from Minnesota
Funny story...the dude from Minny did meet me in Chippewa Falls (if you haven't made the trip across semi-northern Wisconsin, it is an incredibly boring drive from Green Bay). He drove all the way from Minneapolis and brought along a buddy for company, just as I brought my son along.

It turns out the dude from Minny's buddy was the real buyer and had no interest in my stuff. He wanted to cherry pick and lowball at the same time (that sounds filthy). I said no. He gave me gas money ($22!) and we went our separate ways.

More entertaining than my Saturday, I assure you


Did I mention there was a hail storm as we arrived in C-Falls? There was a hail storm in C-Falls.

Up next: local dude is stopping by tonight to take a peek at what is quickly becoming a much-hated pile of old paper.

And then stay tuned for our next episode, in which I throw, frisbee-style, near mint bagged and boarded copies of Animal Man off my roof...

No comments:

Post a Comment